|To start QuickBooks without a company file||CTRL + double-click|
|Display information about QuickBooks||F2|
|Close QuickBooks||Alt + F4|
|First day of the Week||W|
|Last day of the weeK||K|
|First day of the Month||M|
|Last day of the montH||H|
|First day of the Year||Y|
|Last day of the Continue reading|
- Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts.
- Review your year-end bank reconciliations for old outstanding checks or deposits.
- Verify petty cash entries are up-to-date and balance your petty cash account.
- Review Accounts Receivable Summary and Accounts Payable Summary reports for accuracy.
- Review Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss reports for accuracy.
- Compare loan statements with your interest expense account in… Continue reading